Friday, January 2, 2009

Genuine Idaho Snowball!!

I ran across Tami Davis' post today telling of a challenge that she has accepted to post to a blog daily and include a picture each day. I thought it would be fun so am joining her in that challenge! Thanks for the inspiration Tami! I am not a professional photographer but I too love taking photos. I recently bought a DSL camera and have had a lot of fun playing with it. Earlier today (before I heard about this challenge) I took a picture of a genuine Idaho Snowball to send to a friend who used to live here. Even though the picture is silly and rather unimpressive, I will use it for my first day... I hope that my shots get a little more interesting as time goes on... :)

1 comment:

Tami Davis Photography said...

How Stinkin' cute. I miss those Idaho snowballs. LOL