Saturday, January 3, 2009

I went outside this morning in my boots and pajamas on a quest to find a photograph for the day... Now that is dedication!! It was beautiful outside but VERY COLD! I figured I should try and get a picture early or might procrastinate and fail on only the second day...
I thought that this cute little treetop was photo-worthy...

Later in the day I went to a movie (Seven Pounds). I came home and played around trying to capture a shot that held the essence of the movie experience... What do you think? I know it is not genius but hey, I am participating!

Two pictures in one day... That puts me ahead of the game!

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

Tami Davis Photography said...

Way to go Kelly! You definately captured the experience. I need to go "out and about" today.