Saturday, March 21, 2009

OK, I am checking back in!!










Yesterday a friend told me that there were some adorable baby lambs just past her house and that I should photograph them and put them on my blog. Before we left her house I got a shot of her son with her chicken. (How cute!) Then we left to get shots of the baby lambs. And of course then we decided to extend our drive and see what we could find. As you can see, the animals were looking for photo ops! I did not realize how much wildlife we see all the time and take for granted! These photos were all taken on our short little drive (30 minutes maybe?). We saw sheep, deer, turkey, elk, and geese.

3 comments:

Chuck Dilmore said...

Beautiful photographs!

peace,
Chuck

Kelly said...

Thanks!

Jessi said...

So u went with Lambs??!! That lil boy is adorable...Who did u say he belonged to?? SMILES!! Love your PHOTOS always... Jess